………………………………………………………
“当黑暗慢慢包围我。”
“when the darkness slowly surrounds me。”
“当我开始质疑此刻的一切。”
“When I start to question everything around me。”
“我能否像从前一样装作一概不知?”
“Can I pretend to know nothing about it like I used to?”
“我又能否去做真实的自己?”
“And can I be my true self?”
“母亲啊,母亲啊……”
“Mother, oh mother……”
“你爱我吗?”
“Do you love me?”
“为什么我一点都感觉不到呢?”
“Why can't I feel it at all?”
“明明你也为我做了很多事情。”
“Obviously you have done a lot for me too。”
“母亲啊,母亲啊……”
“Mother, oh mother……”
“你真的爱我吗?”
“Do you really love me?”
“为何不让我去做真实的自己?”
“Why don't you let me be my true self?”
“灵魂困于囚笼,无法展翅高飞。”
“The soul is trapped in a cage, unable to spread its wings and soar high。”
“母亲啊,母亲啊……”
“Mother, oh mother……”
“你会爱我吗?”
“Will you love me?”
“为何我感觉不到你的注视呢?”
“Why can't I feel your attention?”
“只有如同人偶的我你才会喜欢吗?”
“Do you only like me when I'm like a puppet?”
“那样的我真的是我吗?”
“Is that really me?”
“我真的需要这样的喜欢与爱吗?”
“Do I really need this kind of liking and love?”
“抛弃自我的喜欢与爱……”
“Liking and love that abandons oneself……”
“囚禁灵魂的喜欢与爱……”
“Liking and love that imprison the soul……”
“母亲啊,母亲啊……”
“Mother, oh mother……”
“阳光从未照射在我的身上过。”
“Sunlight has never shone on Me。”
“就如同你的爱一般。”
“Just like your love。”
………………………………………………………
此篇章为爱丽丝男版歌曲。
无限流:第十九层提示您:看后求收藏(笔尖小说网http://www.bjxsw.cc),接着再看更方便。