通信集·美的碎碎念

long time no see

honey

It has been several months since we last met.自从我们上次见面已经有几个月了。

I guess you must have a good life-at least better than your lover who has no sense of existence.我猜你一定过得很好——至少比你那个毫无存在感的爱人好。

The handwriting is a little scrawled, so it's true.字迹有些潦草,属实见笑了。

About that stupid woman in Japan … that's all. I really don't want to talk about some boring topics. You know, I hate dealing with international relations.关于那个日本的蠢女人…罢了。我真的不想再说一些无聊的话题了。你知道的,我讨厌处理国际关系。

I want to say something interesting.我想说些有意思的事情。

For example, when Boston went to the Commonwealth a few days ago, he jumped into English, and Washington kept asking me why foreigners couldn't tell the difference between him and Baby Peanut.例如,波士顿前几天去英联邦把英吉利吓了一跳,花生豆一直在追问我为什么外国人分不清他和花生宝宝的区别。

……

Oh, I may be too wordy.哦,我或许太啰嗦了些。

You should also reflect on yourself why you haven't come to see your lover for three months.你也应该反思,为什么三个月没有来见你的爱人。

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you again.总之,期待着再次与你见面。

(P.S.: The handkerchiefs and sachets you gave me are really good, but the only drawback is the batch with poor water absorption.)(另:你给的手帕和香囊的确很好,唯一的缺点是吸水性差的一批)

Your lover from the other side of the Atlantic你大西洋彼岸的爱人

(本章完)

相关推荐